This site uses cookies. By continuing, your consent is assumed. Learn more

130.4m shares

Online dating singapore stories

opinion

With heaps of success stories, there also comes the unsavoury encounters that some of us have been less fortunate to experience. After my recent move to Singapore from Washington D.

Recommended

But turns out, online dating blunders are a universal occurrence. I matched with a year-old guy on Tinder who seemed to have it all—he was tall cm!

Main navigation

After talking for a week, we met for drinks Online dating singapore stories Operation Dagger. After a couple of drinks, I started to get cosy with him…. I immediately asked him about it, hoping to hear another explanation. But how wrong I Online dating singapore stories Disgusted, I yelled at him to go home to his wife and left.

I met a girl on OkCupid and we exchanged Skype contacts as we could really click. So I decided to play her game and test her patience by texting her random shit instead of paying up. The police said it would be hard to track her down as she was most likely overseas, but thankfully nothing happened. I thought that would be the end until she bombarded me with the same message over and over again. I proceeded to reject him, which added fuel to the fire.

After his continuous Online dating singapore stories, I blocked him on WhatsApp and thought I had gotten rid of him until he began to text me instead.

I went on a date with a guy who was way beyond obsessed with his cat. This girl and I matched on Bumble and we had so much in common. As we were texting one day, we realised we were in the same area and she invited me to join her at Boat Quay for drinks.

But when I showed up, she was already smashed. I stuck around and made conversation with her friends while she ran around the bar and flirted with other guys.

In the end, Online dating singapore stories disappeared without notice and crawled into a cab at 3. She texted me the next day to apologise but I never responded. I went on two dates with this guy and things went really well.

He was the perfect gentleman. On our second date, we had one too many cocktails. Next thing Online dating singapore stories knew, we were back at his place.

But as things were getting heated in the bedroom, he came a little earlier than expected. The entire experience lasted for about two seconds max. He was so embarrassed and kept apologising, which made me feel even more uncomfortable. I left, and we never spoke again. One night, he asked me out for supper and I agreed. As we stayed in the same estate, so we decided to meet outside his place. After many failed attempts, he finally let up and we decided to get some food.

Then, the second red flag: While walking to the stalls, he kept trying to hold my hand. After our meal, we sat on a bench in the park. I pushed him off me and ran all the way home. I decided to give Tinder a try in hopes of meeting new people and making some friends—sex was never my intention. One day, I matched with this guy who seemed charismatic and articulate.

We talked a little before he claimed that his Tinder app had a glitch and suggested we moved our chat over to Telegram.

Absolutely traumatised, I blocked him. We exchanged a few messages and agreed to grab dinner and drinks that Saturday. He was rather awkward and had trouble keeping the conversation going. Trying to be polite, I asked him about his hobbies but instead of answering my question, he started singing. For two whole minutes!

Well, I don't think there's...

Unable to control my laughter any longer, I excused myself to the bathroom, and never went back. I was on Tinder, dating like a boss when I matched with this woman. We got to the small talk and eventually arranged to meet up. Although alarm bells started to ring when she said she wanted to take me to a seminar, I decided to stay open-minded. Getting annoyed with constantly being on the app, I gave him my number instead.

I immediately regretted this decision as he started to narrate his entire life story to me. Needless to say, I pretended he never existed. After hearing these stories, I Online dating singapore stories to call in my reinforcements to see if the dating app scene in America was any better. Not sure if they had sex, but they definitely hooked up. When her parents were out for dinner one night, she heard noises coming from the basement.

Worried, she decided to phone the police, who showed up in less than 30 seconds—little did she know, they had already found two people on her house phone line and wanted to investigate further.

When the police arrived, they found her Bumble date in the basement with a tarp and knives. Moral of the story: She's travelled to over 23 countries and aims to further her studies in Singapore. Online dating singapore stories she's not writing for ZULA, she's cooking and working out. We create daily content about beauty, fashion, dating, and stories of everyday women. To submit a story or advertise, drop us an email at hello zula. Online dating singapore stories Married I matched with a year-old guy on Tinder who seemed to have it all—he was tall cm!

Crazy Cat Lad Source I went on a date with a guy who was way beyond obsessed with his cat. A Little Premature Source I went on two dates with this guy and things went really well. The Telegram Trauma I decided to give Tinder a try in hopes of meeting new people and making some friends—sex was never my intention.

Dating App Horror Story in America After hearing these stories, I decided to call in my reinforcements to see if the dating app scene in America was any better. Filipino dating service for singles close by storm. After she became a half years, rate pictures of a Online dating singapore stories years, friends free.

Exchange convos with a lady...

Police in Online dating singapore stories man in singapore catholic. Meet Singapore singles with Singapore's leading local dating site. have met their soul mates on SingaporeLoveLinks and have shared their stories with us. How many local dating apps do you know? We suss out the top dating apps in Singapore and bring you the stories from the insiders.

MORE: Online dating stories to beware

MORE: Divine intervention stories

MORE: Women anal sex stories

YOU ARE HERE: