This site uses cookies. By continuing, your consent is assumed. Learn more

130.4m shares

How to tell if shes dating others

opinion

When to ask about whether she's dating other guys.

I'm regrettably facing this right...

Long time reader, first time poster Here's my situation in a nutshell. Been dating this girl -- let's call her Laura -- for 2 weeks, after we met about a month ago online and set up our first date back in late July. First date was so-so, but to my surprise, she suggested a second date.

What are some of the...

The second date was terrific -- romantic dinner, followed by a How to tell if shes dating others night walk, and some basic intimacy at her place.

She cooked dinner for our third date, and we got more intimate at her place after dinner. No sex I'm not looking for sex necessarily this early anywaybut there's definitely a physical escalation each date, and even when her roommates walked in, she didn't flinch while we were cuddled up together.

It was as though she wanted to show off the fact that we were close. I'm going out with her and her friends tomorrow, followed by a dinner for just us -- and then, we're cooking together at my place on Saturday night. For an extremely busy and popular girl, I did manage to get her on both Friday and Saturday night this weekend, and hopefully again on Sunday. So she's definitely interested.

She has dated a lot in the past, and could easily line up dates galore. I'm not looking to rush things, but I do see a ton of potential here, and until I know if she's dating other guys, I'm going to drive myself crazy. One would hope that a girl that demonstrates this level of interest and intimacy wouldn't be dating other guys, but it happens. I'm thinking about just casually asking tomorrow night if she's dating other guys. Something like, "hey, no big deal, but I was just wondering if you're dating other guys?

I don't want to come across How to tell if shes dating others needy or less-than-confident, but I also want to know whether I should invest emotionally or not. I'm not the type who can date casually without thinking about the big picture. Am I better off not asking and just letting this thing play out, or is this something that I should do?

Share Share this post on Digg Del. Last edited by compre; 20th August at 6: Don't be so How to tell if shes dating others. Why would she date other guys? Anyway, it's not really your business. You run the risk of driving her away if you ask her this. You never comment on my status updates.

You can't shake the feeling...

I just don't think it's working out. I am going to have to unfriend you. We can still be friends on MySpace, though. Maybe I'll send you an Evite someday.

Yes, I realize that insecurity is an issue I'd rather not date other girls casually while I'm with Laura, because I want to give this a chance. But at the same time, if she's dating others, then I need to give myself options as well. I wouldnt start the sentance off " its not a big deal" because obviously it is, but i would definately ask!

Enjoy it for what it is. Do not go mess this up with your insecurities and jealousy. Just have fun with this girl. Enjoy your time together. And for god's sake, don't ask her that. Originally Posted by compre Nothing has value that is easily obtained.

By asking her that question you are revealing your eagerness to jump into the relationship and are lowering your value by showing your insecurity. Be a man and live your life and gradually bring her into it little by little.

Originally Posted by letinmotion. As others have How to tell if shes dating others, just enjoy it now. It's too early to worry about that. Just see how it goes.

Don't put undue pressure on things after 2 weeks man. Perhaps you could hold out until you guys are ready to have sex Originally Posted by kizik. I disagree - it definitely is his business, although I agree that he cannot ask right now after only two dates.

Because he met her on a dating website, she may very well be dating other people. Still, not a long time, but we've been out 5 times. It'll be dates after this weekend.

Everyone's advice is well taken. Nothing in life worth having comes easy I guess I can't let previous bad experiences convince me into doing something well-intentioned but regrettable this time around. "How to tell if shes dating others" are going out with of her friends tomorrow night, so perhaps the fact that i'll be introduced to her closest friends is a great opportunity to make an impression. I'll just leave it at that, and take it one step at a time.

How you can tell if...

By the way, only a few days after our first date, she closed out her online dating account. The signs point to her being very interested and not necessarily looking to date other guys, but the uncertainty is always in the back of my mind. It's just insecurity I guess. All times are GMT The time now is The suggestions and advice offered on this web site are opinions only and are not to be used in the place of professional psychological counseling or medical advice. If you or someone close to you is currently in crisis or in an emergency situation, contact your local law enforcement agency or emergency number.

Contact Us - LoveShack. Add Thread to del. Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on! Page 1 of 2. When to ask about whether she's dating other guys Long time reader, first time poster Somewhere in the City Posts: The Negative Energy Plane Posts: Originally Posted by compre When to ask about whether she's dating other guys.

Originally Posted How to tell if shes dating others letinmotion Nothing has value that is easily obtained. Originally Posted by kizik Very well-said. Originally Posted by kizik Don't be so insecure. She says she's not dating anyone right now.

Do How to tell if shes dating others guys think she's? OMG, she's already dating?! I found out she's dating another guy. Guys, how should a girl show she's interested? You can't shake the feeling that she's dating other guys; you're horribly confused but don't know what to do.

Be rested, here are 11 signs to help you out!. If the girl you're dating rests her phone face down guess what you're not the only These days you should just assume she is sleeping with others until proven. Sometimes you can feel the dating chemistry right away: The two of you click. Other times it can be hard to tell if things are happening the way you want them to .

MORE: Feste intelligent quotes on dating

MORE: Fat mature women in shower

YOU ARE HERE: